Tor Bay Tastes and Stories
Discover the secrets of the seashore and night sky, hear amazing stories of local history, and enjoy gourmet meals and accommodations with spectacular ocean views!
Get away from it all and connect to nature and local stories on this getaway to Seawind Landing Country Inn. Relax in your beautiful oceanfront guest room before savouring a delicious 3-course dinner. As darkness falls, begin your nature experiences with NovaNature by heading outside for a guided tour of the night sky. Wake up to a hearty breakfast before exploring the coastal landscape. Discover the hidden life of tidal pools and beaches and learn about our seabirds and spring songbirds. Returning to the inn, you’ll meet a local historian and hear extraordinary tales of Tor Bay, from Mi’kmaw communities to Basques fishers and Champlain to the area’s thriving Acadian communities. Complete the day with another delicious 3-course dinner, before returning to your room for a peaceful night, listening to the sounds of the surf.
Spring Package Includes:
- 2-night stay at Seawind Landing Country Inn in Superior room with patio.
- Breakfast for two each morning at Seawind Landing Country Inn including our house speciality, blueberry stuffed French toast Brulé or Eggs Benedict with freshly made Hollandaise sauce.
- 3-course dinner for two each evening at Seawind Landing Country Inn, featuring local scallops, fresh Tor Bay lobster or beef tenderloin.
- Guided tour of the night sky by telescope with NovaNature Adventures
- Half-day guided tour of the coastal landscape, including shuttle van transportation to nearby locations with professional naturalist, Dr. Stephen Flemming of NovaNature Adventures. We will beach-comb, explore tidal pools, and learn how trees communicate in coastal forests.
- One picnic lunch to take on your day of exploring with NovaNature Adventures, including a choice of sandwiches and house-made sweets.
- Hear the extraordinary tales of Tor Bay and islands during a one-hour presentation by a local historian. This will be an after-dinner event with coffee, tea, and a treat.
- Friday evening to Sunday morning, Choice of May 5-7, May 12-14, May 19-21, or May 26-28.
Price for this weekend getaway:
- $525 per person (single occupancy).
- $790 per couple, based on double occupancy, $200/person for additional shared accommodation (up to four people in a room)
To Book this Spring Package, Contact:
Seawind Landing Country Inn | Your Home Away From Home